Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today was a good day.

Hey! I just read the 1 comment on my blog titled WOW. It's about a girl that is having similar symptoms as Steffanee. If you have a minute, check it out. I plan to call the mom as soon as I'm finished blogging. Steff had a good day today. She's tired, but at this point, that's normal. She's sitting in the middle of the living room floor doing homework. Her art project looks fantastic. She's excited to take it to that Art teacher. She's proud of it. : ) The odd thing with this medical mystery is if you came over to our house today, you would have no clue that Steff is sick. She has learned to deal with her pain and put it out of her mind. She hurts most of the time, but tries to keep going. It's the fatigue that gets to her. She had a bonding day with her dad today. They went out running around ~ usually it's Steff and me running around. I went to work>>> ugh. Long day. I worry about her a lot when I'm not with her. I know Dave loves her and does a good job, but I worry about her. Everyone knows he is a mellow personality and I'm more excitable. That said, you can understand why I worry about her. I plan to work the rest of the week and let them have together time. Dave and I made that decision since Steff has been so angry with me over the Gardasil shots. It might be better now that she has gotten it out, but we had already made the decision.

I called Mayo again today. Nope, can't wait for them to call me. I want to get this child straightened out ASAP. I didn't find out anything, was told to call back around 8 in the AM. Dave will have to do that. I will keep calling. I read that email tonight on the Chillocothe girl, she couldn't get into Mayo until late April, seems that article was written early in March. I really hope we don't have to wait that long. We'll have to find somewhere else to go. I'm going to think positive and hope we get in either late this week or early next week. I'll keep calling too!!

One thing I keep forgetting to mention, the 24 hour specimen was NORMAL, of course. That's about all I know today. Remember to read the comment on yesterdays blog. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment