Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday.....a GOOD day.

Today was a good day. I took Steff to school during her advisory class so she could socialize with friends & teachers. That put a smile on her face. I know she misses being a part of the school day. We went from there to do the foot ionizer at the Tropical Getaway, then we went to check out the sauna Dave found at RiverMist. I was impressed with it, and we made the decision to go ahead and purchase it. Steff promised she would use it. Dr. F said 20 min. in the morning and 20 in the evening for good detoxing. Against my wishes, it will be going upstairs in the toy room. He thinks it will more available for her if it's close to her room. So, the toy room it is. When she is much better, it is easy to take apart to move downstairs. ~ That's where I want it. : ) I'm kind of excited about getting it. We had discussed this before our last ER visit and visit to Mayo. So, it was a plan in progress. I hope it helps her.
Steff slept sound last night~ very sound. I couldn't budge her over for anything. LOL I'm thankful for the quiet nights~~ it helps to keep my stress level down. ; ) Really, it does.
We had company again today. Seems the chili supper was QUITE the success! Oh My Gosh. I was shocked and amazed. Thanks very much to everyone that participated, helped and ate chili!! ; ) We live in a GREAT community and have LOTS of great support. I can't say enough, but again, Thanks SO Much for supporting our daughter. It means a lot.
We are still taking this one day at a time. Today was a good day, all the way around. I'm hoping for 2 in a row. This would be good! Steff will still be doing the home bound school plan, we are new at it, so we have a lot to learn. I am hoping next week to ease her into class, slowly. Dr. #1 said 1 hour a day until we see how she tolerates it. So, we'll try that next week. It's all about getting her better and back to ole sassy Steffanee!! Thanks again for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment