Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom is Happening

Hey! GREAT day after all. We were expecting rain, but had good weather for Prom Pix at Shelter Gardens. Steffanee looked fabulous, all the girls did!! We have watched almost all of these kids from kindergarten, now blossoming into beautiful ladies. Same for the handsome boys. I like seeing all the kids, how they've changed, even if they are all in different crowds. Elks Lodge was decorated very nice and the "grand March" was really nice this year. Fantastic job on the planning!! Steff was excited to see everyone ~ and it seemed like they were glad to see her!
We have decided to let her go to the party, but not sure just how long she will get to stay. We will be touching base every hour. I'm just scared for her and for everyone else. Quite frankly, it is kind of scary to watch. One hour at a time. That's the best I can do.
SO, I will post tomorrow about how much fun she had and what a GOOD evening she had!! Here's to positive thoughts!!! : ) I'm going in to rest, b/c either way, it's going to be a long night for me ~ I'm the mom!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment