Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Wednesday...

It's Wednesday and life is good. Steff was in bed and asleep earlier than she has been for quite a while. She did her 3 hours of cadet teaching, came home and had about 1 1/2 hours to rest. Then her teacher came and they hit it hard for over 3 hours! She hit the sauna before bed and life is good. I think she read herself to sleep ~ which makes me smile. SO, not much going on here!
Me. I FINALLY went into town and made prints from Spring Break, Easter, Prom ~ I had a LOT. I pick those up today. I also remembered to pick up frontline for the cats! Maybe my memory is coming back, or the notepads are doing their job! lol Either way, I got stuff done and that is what matters.
I love these short posts ~ live is good! : ) BTW, she is still asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment