Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday/Saturday....

Friday was a full day for Steff. She slept late (surprise surprise!), got ready for school and did her cadet teaching for 3 hours. Came home, had her homebound studies for a while. We went to CJ's for hot wings. Then chilled for a while. To bed around 12. I heard her struggling for air and coughing around 1:15, came up to check on her. Yeah, well, it lasted about 15 minutes and was very minor, except for the breathing part. I HATE that part. I gave her 2 IB's when I first came up. Sometimes when I have a hard time falling asleep, it helps me. She drank water and took them. She tossed and turned most of the night. Yep, I was back in her bed. I'm not sure how much water she drank yesterday, since we both got freedom from each other! LOL Hard to keep track when you're not with her. I know she drank quite a bit today and took an Epsom Salt bath. She left for the movies a bit ago, then to a bon fire. She has had another busy day today. We got up and went to the "Art in the Park" in Arrow Rock. It was pretty cool. Then we took my mom out for dinner for Mothers Day. Came home and chilled. Probably doesn't sound busy to you, but going from nothing to this ... sounds busy to me. I do have to say I enjoyed my Friday. I went to Hobby Lobby and didn't have to worry about getting home, Dave was here. I must say the freedom felt good. She said hers did too!! : ) Life is good. Let's hope for an uneventful night tonight! Tomorrow is Mother's Day ~ Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment