Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life Is Good..

It seems we are SO getting "there." Life is Good. She is doing fine with the cadet teaching, but of course, doesn't have to sit those hours. She & Ms. Turner are moving through her classes. I believe they finished up 2 last night. She does fine with sitting through her studying, but is able to move around if she needs to. We'll see. Hopefully this back will be completely in sync with her body before she has to sit for school in the fall. I certainly will be working toward harmony for that little body! Cheer camp is in July, looks like right now, she will be fine to do that. Life if Good.
Me, I'll be heading back to work soon. That's a good thing. I think we have her in a place that I feel okay leaving her. When I went back to work in April, I was a nervous wreck every day, just waiting for my phone to ring. AND it did, several times. I didn't want to do that again. But it's a bummer that I will be going back to work when we open the pool and the sun starts shining! But... life goes on. Sun damage or a pay check? I believe the $$ wins. LOL
Hope everyone enjoys the day, looks like a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment