Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday AM

Hey! Glad to report Sunday was just as boring as Saturday. She slept in, ate, watched a little tv, and took a long afternoon nap. I think the nausea gets the best of her. She did a lot of homework, and that was her day. Relaxing to say the least.
She has a full week, so we'll see how that plays out. Districts in Versailles, which means bus rides, lots of sitting. I really hope it all goes well. This is her last week on the schedule for cheering this year. I hope she gets to enjoy it. We'll be going to the games so she can ride home in the car. She also has several appointments this week, PT on Tue/Thur @ 8:00 am, Orthodonist on Wed @ 2:30, and Dr. P, neurologist on Friday @ 11. Looks like I'll be busy as well. She will find out if she can drive on Friday. I'm not too sure how I feel about that yet. When she has the small episodes, the flinching is in her legs. She seems to think that's fine, but we'll see. It is something we def will discuss before we send her out on the road.
I forgot to mention those Taylor Swift Tickets on Friday. Steffanee naturally wanted to see her REAL bad, along with a few friends. I called Streetside, the tickets sold out in TEN minutes. They only sold 2 tickets to one person and they were gone. BUMMER. She will be in St. Louis on Aug 8 with Keith Urban, we'll see how those tickets go. On a little lighter note, : ) It was 82 in Cancun yesterday. Three weeks, we're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment