Friday, September 25, 2009

Okay, I got in touch.

Okay. I got in touch with Dr. Mark's wife, who also is a DR. We chatted for quite a while, she, too, is very concerned that this has gone into Steff's eyes/brain. Well, actually, I do remember her eyes doing that quiver thing and rolling back into her head, so maybe Dave is right. Anyway, I made an appointment with this DR. in Simi Valley California ~ how? What? I'm sure you're wondering. A phone consultation for Monday @ 4:30, our time. Yes, it is expensive, but can you put a price on Steffanees head? Well, okay, but..... He works through Lab Corp to get the labs done. He looks at totally different things than a regular DR. I have to fax him all the results we have from prior testing & a new patient form before Monday. No, Dave doesn't know yet, but what will he say? This is the only DR that I am aware of that is getting results helping these Gardasil Girls. If you go back to February on my blog, you can find the posting about Dr. Flannery. At that time, I was in denial about Gardasil, I wanted it to be something easier to fix. SO, when I read it now, I read it different, besides, all we've been through, I can understand it. SO, there you have it. I need to get ready to roll to Fayette to babysit that medical mystery of a child we have. Just wanted to touch base & fill you in, so my phone does not ring. Other words, please don't call me asking questions, I'm sick of the phone and I'm sick of talking about this today. Check with me tomorrow, it may be a better day. : ) I'm at wits end here, just doing the best I can. I really am doing the best I can. I thought the GF diet would make things better, so what the heck has happened??????? UGH!!! UGH!!! What more can be said?

No comments:

Post a Comment