Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not to be dramatic, but.....

Honestly, when dealing with this gets the best of me I feel like the gates of Hell opened up in February and we fell through them.
I know that is dramatic, but sometimes that is how I feel. I know sometimes I don't deal with this very well. This blogging is therapy for me ~ probably more than it is for informing you. I don't mean that in a bad way, but good gosh, SEVEN months later and we are still dealing.

I know that some people worry about her driving. TRUST ME~ so do we. Then we sort it out, she can feel them coming on for quite a while before she goes down. I have talked and talked with her about it. She knows the importance of pulling over as soon as she feels "muscle spasms"
I'm sure you all also know that we are doing all we can to keep her life as normal as we can. We would not take a chance on her life or anyone elses. But yes, we think about it.
Just wanted to throw all that out there, so I feel better. Yes! As a matter of fact, today it is about me! LOL Today, I'm sick of it, obviously. It breaks my heart.
Steff is FINALLY up and moving. Still doesn't feel good. I'm washing sheets, comforters, then getting myself into the sauna~ to cleanse my system and my mind. After I'm finished and it's up to the temp she needs, I have convinced Steff to get in for TEN minutes. I know it's not the 20 that she needs, but TEN is better than none. I'm going to try 2- Ten minute sessions for her a week. She hates it, I love it. Then I guess I"m heading to Boonville to take mom shopping. STeff will be staying here with Dave. Yeah, I thought that last week too. LOL
Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment