Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Sunday....

Hey! It's Sunday, Steff has cheer practice and float building today. She went to a friends house last night, slept in this morning. The sleeping late is nothing new. The child has always been a sleeper! During her last hour of sleep, she went into an episode, legs first, then hands, back. You get the picture. She cried quite a bit, and made that horrible noise that she makes. Then it was over. She woke up about 20 minutes later, and we didn't even talk about it. I fixed her a breakfast full of protein and a fruit smoothie and off she went.
The one lady from the Group that I chat with emailed and called me, she is VERY concerned that it has gone into Steffanee's vision. She kind of scares me when I talk to her. I know she is wanting to help, but I'm doing every single thing they have suggested to help her. Not sure what is going wrong OR why things aren't turning around. Granted, yes, she is better than she was in Feb., but come on now, it's been how many LONG months? Feb-almost Oct.
Okay, I'll quit complaining and go finish closing the pool. Tomorrow I speak with THE DR MARK, he is our hope for today/tomorrow. God Bless this child, she hangs on with all she has. She is a little trooper! OR hard headed like both her parents, either way, it works! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment