Saturday, September 12, 2009

Didn't make it .....

Okay, most of you are aware that last night at the Football game, Steffanee had a worse than normal (lately) episode. Not nearly as bad as they started, but she was on the ground through the last half of the game. I know it makes people nervous & freaks them out, but really, we are doing the best we can. No, we don't need an ambulance, we've tried that, they only drug her up & send her home. Coach Crane is completely on board with Steff's case, condition, or whatever you call it. Rubbing her muscles, working them through the spasms, telling her to breathe from her abdomen. She has it. HOWEVER~~~ from this point forward, I will be bringing a blanket to each game. Sorry folks, that we were begging for jackets & blankets. I will have that under control from this point forward. PROMISE! You know how that goes- if you have it, you won't need it. I'll leave it at that. By the way, she's still coughing quite a bit. It's loose, but thinking about taking her in on Monday if she's not over it. In where, I don't know yet........
I'm off to watch our TIGERS. I'll post more later about last night. Thanks VERY much to those of you that listened to me ramble. .. sometimes that seems to help me focus. At least I'm venting away from her. : ) AND THANKS very much for all the concern we felt. This is a part of our life now, and trust me when I say, we are doing the best we can. She's fine today, sore, tired, and the cold thing is getting to her, but other than that, the little trooper is good. Did I say embarrassed a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment