Thursday, August 6, 2009

Similar Story to Steffanee's/Gardasil Shots

I was reading a reply on www.medications.com and ran across this posting. I did not write this post ~ but you would wonder if I did if you ran across it. Just thought I would share. I emailed this mom to find out how her daughter is doing and what course of treatment they are taking. UGH! Read on.............
March 26th20099:18 PM
My 16 year old daughter got her first Gardasil shot on January 9th, 2009. Her doctor practically pushed this on us during a routine doctor visit. The dr told us it was safe and would protect my daughter from numerous things. She never once told us of any side effects and made me feel like if I didn't get her vaccinated, I was being a 'bad mom'. Shortly after the first vaccine, we were in Walmart and my daughter started feeling like she was going to pass out. I thought it was because she hadn't eaten well that day so I bought her a candy bar and she ate it. (She's had several more of these episodes over the last few months.) Then she started having severe leg pains that I thought were just 'growing pains'. After the second shot on March 9th, 2009 she started having severe dizzy spells where she would run into things. Again I did not think anything of it other than maybe she hadn't eaten well that day. Then she started having numbness/pain/tingling in both legs and left arm. This is when I received an email about Gardasil that opened my eyes.
I started researching and found out about all these other girls that are having the same, if not worse, symptoms! I was in shock and disbelief. That same day, Friday, March 20th, 2009, she had an attack that was so bad I had to take her to the ER. At the hospital, they ran blood tests and did a CT scan. All tests came back normal. The doctor there told me not to get the third shot because he said my daughter was having an allergic reaction to the vaccine.
Since Friday, March 20th, I have been researching nonstop. My daughter has been having new symptoms almost daily such as back pain, bladder pain, pain behind both kneecaps, severe weakness, tingling in both legs and left arm, left arm is very weak, nausea, weight loss, etc.
Friday night, she had an episode where her entire body was jerking uncontrollably and she was in pain with her legs and left arm. Her heart was racing so fast and she was having trouble breathing. (she constantly says she feels like she cant get a deep breath and that it hurts). I was able to get her relaxed enough to go back to sleep.
On Monday, March 23rd, I called her doctor and told them what was going on. They told me to bring her right in. They also said that VARS had contacted them asking for my daughters' medical records. ( I had already reported to VARS before calling the doctor).
At the doctors office, I talked to her doctor about all of these cases and deaths that have been reported. She kept saying it was not the Gardasil. I asked her how she could be so sure, since this is such a NEW vaccine, nobody knows what to expect! She eventually started partially agreeing with me and examined my daughter. She called to get the reports from what the hospital had done and said she wanted to do more bloodwork. I had to take her back in to the dr's office the following day, Tuesday, for more blood to be drawn. They took 6 vials and said we wont have the results for about a week.
I am CERTAIN that my daughter is suffering because of the Gardasil shots! She was a healthy, happy, vibrant, energetic 16 year old. Now she is tired all the time, weak, sick, and cant do her school work. She is very scared because of what we have found out from other girls.
I'm afraid for what is to come! Every day she seems to have a new symptom.
I found a great support group at ****** They have been a great help to me over these last few days. They have done their homework and are working very hard to get our government to do a thorough investigation into Merck and Gardasil before more of our beautiful daughters are harmed or killed.
I urge everyone to educate yourselves before you vaccinate with Gardasil! If you want more information or if you want copies of the documents that we have found, including a Warning Letter that was sent from the FDA to Merck last year that found them in violation of NUMEROUS things, come to our ****** group.

No comments:

Post a Comment