Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Thursday......

I called Dr. M today. That's the DR Steff saw yesterday. He seems to think we can get her better. This is good news. I'll let him lead this time. LOL Last time, I went in telling him what I wanted him to do. The acupunture on her low back. It worked! Anyway, he told me to look up "upper Motor Neuron Lesion" > he does NOT think she has this, but this is how her body is acting, similar to someone that has that. Here's the definition:
General Discussion
Motor neuron disease comprises a group of severe disorders of the nervous system characterized by progressive degeneration of motor neurons (neurons are the basic nerve cells that combine to form nerves). Motor neurons control the behavior of muscles. Motor neuron diseases may affect the upper motor neurons, nerves that lead from the brain to the medulla (a part of the brain stem) or to the spinal cord, or the lower motor neurons, nerves that lead from the spinal cord to the muscles of the body, or both. Spasms and exaggerated reflexes indicate damage to the upper motor neurons. A progressive wasting (atrophy) and weakness of muscles that have lost their nerve supply indicate damage to the lower motor neurons.
He could touch certain places on her neck that would make her body do that twitching thing. It's good that he feels confident about taking care of her. I'm so glad. Along with the water, gluten free diet, Epsom salt baths, a few saunas...I'm hoping to see a big difference. Oh! and the B12.
Thanks so much for sending emails to the list I sent on email. and thanks for sharing them with me. The ones I read were heartfelt~ maybe we CAN make a difference.
I called Channel 17/Fox news today. Brave move, I know. LOL I told them that I saw their news story on Gardasil and wanted to know if they wanted to get in contact with a 17 year old girl suffering from the adverse effects of Gardasil. I hope they get back with me. I know I'm opening a door, but let the wind blow. For those doubters that it is Gardasil, I hope you're right, but I have a feeling....... there are too many stories like Steffs, common factors, athletes and Gardasil shots.
I'm off to bed, wheels turning and all. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment