Monday, November 9, 2009

A GOOD Monday...

Gee, Steff made it through school ALL day today ~ still standing. First Monday in while. Wonder if it had anything to do with coming home to sleep instead of staying at someones house. Gee, I wonder. Hope it's okay with you, Lawson, I'm pasting your email, it made me smile. This email is from her ART teacher (she keeps me informed.) : )
Robin, You weren't kidding in your blog that flashes of the "old Steff" are coming back. She was so bubbly today, smiley and her laugh...oh I love her laugh. I just saw her 8th hour, and gave her a high five. She said it's her first Monday in a long time she has made it through the whole day:) YEAH! SO happy for her.Take care and let me know when these bracelets come in:)Lawson
So, I'm not the only one that sees it. This is good news. We got her new box of supplements today, wow. Not sure how that's going to work out, but we'll figure it out. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment