Friday, November 20, 2009

ALL sMiLes today

What I thought was going to be a terrible day ~ was a good day, so far. When I got home from running errands, Steff was all smiles, and looked pretty cute from her day at school. I was surprised. I waited all day for a phone call. Glad I didn't get it!! She was up at Midnight, telling me she couldn't sleep and how bad she felt ~ her body was shaking inside, her head hurt and behind her eyes was really hurting. That always scares me. She finally fell asleep, but didn't sleep sound at all. I was surprised she got up and made it to school, but glad she did. She seemed like she had a good day. She's off to the movies tonight : ) ~ hope they get in to see the show they were hoping to see. New Moon I think, something from Twilight. LOL
I did get the FMLA leave resolved, but not without MUCH frustration and tears. I'm not a crybaby ~ Trust me ~ BUT I was getting SOOO frustrated and angry with them. Like, hello, it is a FEDERAL law. Besides, I really have enough stuff to worry about w/o you stressing me out. Okay, enough said, it's fixed, I don't have any time against me this year. I was at the final warning and it runs for 2 years or something like that. Anyway, I'm happy, that's all that matters to me. LOL Really, I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose my job while taking care of a sick daughter. That's all. So, it's done.
I'm out, Steff's gone, Dave's in the living room, think we might watch a movie together..... : )
Tomorrow!! MAYBE.........

No comments:

Post a Comment