Saturday, January 8, 2011

She Seems Good To Go...

The Bad Night Post should have been posted on Friday. Today is Saturday, seems she is doing okay. She thinks I over react with these episodes, and well, I probably do. It was a short one, and not nearly as severe as they have been. BUT I want them to GO AWAY and never come back. I want her body to be able to handle New Years Celebration, cheating with a little gluten and well, the things most college kids do.
She came home last night late, hit the sack and slept in today. She made  GF pizza and got ready for work, which I must say, she looked amazing. One would NEVER know by looking at her that she has any medical problems. So, my next idea.... I'm going to try to find a local Nutritionist and see if that would help. Dr. Amanda is helping her a lot with her back and neck, but I think she needs more... We'll see. I'm off to watch a movie and escape the real world for a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment