Monday, February 21, 2011

and here is the mixture of supplements

So, the rest of the weekend was good. I purchased the supplements at GNC and Clovers ~ he said I could order online, but of course I wanted to get her started ASAP.
Here is what she will be taking for 30 days, then she will check back in with Dr. B. The powder for the drinks are mixed with Orange Juice. She didn't complain much. LOL He kept saying come back in thirty days and tell me how you feel. Oh... he reminded me of myself.. just give me 30 days! But I usually said 10 days.... baby steps. I REALLY hope this helps her a LOT!

Morning drink:

tryptophan 500-1000mg
Taurine 1/3 dose (usually 1/3 teaspoon)
Ribose 1 teaspoon
Creatine monohydrate 1/3 dose (usually 1/3 teaspoon)
Arginine 2 grams
Stevia 1 scoop to sweeten the mix (scoop is very very small)
Evening Drink:
Tyrosine 500-1000mg
Ornithine 1000mg
Also: (pill form)
Primrose 1000-2000mg daily
Lipoic Acid 1000-1500mg daily
HTP 50mg at bedtime
Calcium/Magnesium 1000mg daily
Probiotic kyodophiles as directed
Fish Oil 2000-4000mg daily
Digestive enzymes as directed

an added benefit of posting these supplements ~ I've already lost the paper the DR wrote, so I'll have a back up plan here on the blog. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Taurine in combination with 5-HTP and magnesium, w/acupuncture really turned things around for me. And they are still good. I'm glad Steff is really doing well these days. And I do digestive enzymes too (papaya w/some others added). The change has been amazing. When I am well rested sometimes I feel like I'm almost 100% back to my old self!

    ReplyDelete